Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Dallas at Robert and Danica's home. Papa, Maudy, Denny, and Kristofer were there for a couple of days then Grandma and Roger came for Christmas. Both Samuel and Merideth got very excited with all the festivities this year, it was very fun to watch. Now we are excited for what 2008 has in store for us!

Merideth sharing her snack with baby Jesus.



"Here I am mom!"


Yep, we still get matching gifts!!

Thanks for the yummy cookies grandma!

Candy! (She is her mother's daughter!)







3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm first - YAY!
Happy New Year to you guys; 2008 is going to be awesome!
Love you -- Beth

Brent and Dayla said...

Hi Marc, Erin, Samuel, & Meredith,
We are so happy to see you have a blog! Now you just don't know how often I check my "blog list"...it's almost as often as I check my email :-) Brent treated me to a Sonics/Timberwolves game on the 29th, and I was so curious if you were there. A resolution of mine for 2008: To see your adorable little family soon! I have to ask...did you knit Meredith's sweater, Erin? Thanks for letting us know about your blog! Happy New Year!!! Love, Dayla

~*Becca*~ said...

hey Erin and fam i really like your blog its really cool i am definately checking it often! i miss you all!
love,becca