Sunday, July 27, 2008

Off to MO!

Marc is off to Toronto for a conference and the kids and I are headed to Missouri where Marc will join us later this week. We are looking forward to some time away from home and the constant reminder of stuff to do beyond every day responsibilities. Samuel and Merideth are so excited to go to "Papa's Farm", it was hard for them both to get to sleep tonight. We hope you all are well and hope to keep updating the blog as we are away from Seattle. Showing you his "baseball" gloves.
One way to keep from taking all his toys to show Denny and Kristofer, taking a picture to show them.
Alki
"Cheese!"
Complete castle building concentration.

1 comment:

Brent and Dayla said...

Erin, I think the thing that AMAZES me in looking at your blog is seeing how much Samuel has grown as a person. It is so hard for me to fathom such a great child, as it is so easy for me to remember you being so cute & pregnant with Samuel. I will miss you all so much...have to see you one more time! I had a big smile from picturing Samuel wanting to take all his toys to Missouri... Enjoy your break from the moving workload! Love, Dayla