Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Saying Goodbye is so hard!

We have been hard at work enjoying Seattle and friends and learning how hard it is to say goodbye. We talked with the kids about what moving really means and they didn't really resist until we started talking about what we will be saying goodbye to; our home, our friends, Seattle, etc. Samuel would prefer to "go to Oklahoma City just for one day."

We are in the midst of trying to get packed for a few weeks of living out of the suitcases before the packers come on Friday. It will be a fun weekend living among our boxes and eating lots of take out!


Cheers to Husky Deli!
Cheesing it up during a beautiful sunset on the beach with Jack.
Okay, we had family pictures taken about a week ago...Marc was able to get this picture of them without of fuss!
Seattle is so much fun!
Samuel's "preschool friends" had a wonderful going away party today. It meant a lot to us and Samuel to feel so special before we leave. Thank you!
A big portion of Samuel's preschool friends were able to come.Samuel showing teacher Carrie the suitcase and fun stuff everyone gave him. We will miss you all!

2 comments:

The Verge Family said...

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to your picnic...hope y'all didn't get too wet! I just wanted to say "bye-bye" and wish you lots of luck in your new home town. I hope you can keep up your blog so we'll all get to see how life if out in OKC. I don't doubt you'll get back to the NW often and I look forward to seeing you on one of those trips.

Love,
Carrie

The Lees said...

Cute pictures! And very cute blog!