
Well, we did it, we made our offer and after numerous counter offers from both sides the seller/builder accepted! We hope to close within two weeks and we all can't wait to move in. We will be heading back to Robert and Danica's tomorrow as our lease runs out at the apartment. It feels great to have this done. Marc says that this is the first purchase of a home that he isn't feeling completely overwhelmed with. You all now officially have a home to stay in when you come to visit!! Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness that house is ginormous! Congratulations! It looks great. We totally want to come visit. Jonah is still having Samuel withdrawals.
Beautiful house! Hopefully we can come see it this December! Congratulations! And we second the Samuel withdrawals.
WOW!!! That's HUGE! I guess OK does have it's advantages. I can't wait to see pics of you all settled in. I hope it starts to feel like home soon. Having a great indian summer here...miss you all.
Carrie
Visit?? I'm moving in!!! :-) Yes, the beauty of living in the Midwest...a house of nice size & a yard to play in! Congratulations!! We are happy for all of you. And as everyone else, we miss you! Love, Dayla & family
Congratulations! I am so delighted that you have found a new home. We miss you at school. Arden has asked about Samuel a handful of times and has wondered aloud when she might see him again. I pray that you are all well. Cheers, Jill
I can not believe the size of your new house. I have been sending you all the good energy I have! Have you felt it? I think of you all frequently and miss you terribly and can't wait until Matthew and I go on our cross country trip so we can stop in at your beautiful home. of course by then maybe you'll come back this way?!?!?! Well there's always wishing. Love and hugs to you and the kids!
Post a Comment