I love it!! Is the new sweater a creation of Mommy's knitting? And how did you get such beautiful platnium blonde hair, Meredith? So many women would "die" for that hair! :-) Glad to see that you all are happy!! Love & miss ya, Dayla
Cute pictures! I enjoy keeping up with you. Almost feels like I'm there. How bout a few photos of mommy too???? Mis you guys a lot. just went to Cali to visit my brother and got to see P.lo, we both miss you. :(
Marc is "daddy", Erin is "mommy", Samuel is the 7 year old, and Merideth is the 5 year old. We are a family who loves to be together and strives to follow Jesus. We created this blog to share with our family and friends near and far, enjoy!
2 comments:
I love it!! Is the new sweater a creation of Mommy's knitting? And how did you get such beautiful platnium blonde hair, Meredith? So many women would "die" for that hair! :-) Glad to see that you all are happy!! Love & miss ya, Dayla
Cute pictures! I enjoy keeping up with you. Almost feels like I'm there. How bout a few photos of mommy too???? Mis you guys a lot. just went to Cali to visit my brother and got to see P.lo, we both miss you. :(
Post a Comment