It has been a struggle to get anything on Samuel that isn't "comfortable" or "hard" or "tight" or "jeans" for the last few months but I was determined to get him into something decent for the program. He came home with a little note from his teacher reminding us of the program and I added in my two cents that it said that he had to wear nice clothes for the stage. I laid out three different outfits for him to choose from and he chose a shirt from one and pants from another, not too bad. Then he remembered he has a few ties from his uncles in a box under his bed. I wasn't too excited about it at first but then I thought it would make for great pictures and a great memory, and at least it somewhat matched. He did still wear his crocs, I didn't want to ruin how well it was going. Anyway, in our opinion he was adorable and he had a lot of fun!
Merideth, Isabella, and Samuel after their rock star performance.

1 comment:
Wow! Samuel is a true super star! Sniff! And he looked so handsome. Thank you for sharing with us!
Post a Comment