Samuel, Merideth, and I went down to Plano to visit Robert and Danica for the weekend. It was a fun trip, thanks Robert and Danica!
While we were there we saw a coyote in Plano crossing a very busy street. Both of the kids missed it, but Merideth said that we needed to go pick it up and take it back to Danica's house. I explained to her that coyotes are not the typical house guest and that I am sure he was on his way home for dinner. The next day we were driving to church and Merideth said we should keep our eyes open for the coyote and I said we sure should and she said, "and maybe we will see all the other mascots too"...the Coyote is the Spurs mascot. She really thought in all the coyote talk that we were talking about the character, she cracks us up!


No comments:
Post a Comment