The weather here is starting to get pretty warm. Anytime we mention that this is our first summer here we hear, "Oooooh, it will be an adjustment..." Most people here say you find a pool and sit in it ALL summer long. We are starting to feel the warmth and figuring out the best times to be outside.

Samuel and Ben intently discussing the giant T-Rex at the zoo.

Yep, early morning park visits are going to be best for us!


Samuel having fun with a few too many leis.

We went to closing day at the horse races. Here is Samuel giving one of the past jockeys some knuckles.

Merideth chose the little lady pose instead of knuckles.

Marc and Merideth checking out the horses.
1 comment:
I just got all caught up on the Taylor family. Great pictures. I didn't like seeing the accident one. I am glad you are okay. I miss you all so much. Wouldn't it be great to hang out for the day. I just got Abigail a great water table. Come on over. Love you all.
Love Leah
Post a Comment