Samuel has now had FOUR T-ball games canceled and he is not all too happy about that. As parents we realize those are good lessons to learn, but it is REALLY hard to break the news that another game is canceled. Next week we have 5 games to look forward to!!!
Samuel and Merideth got some new costumes the other day. This helped with the let down of no t-ball...

3 comments:
Aawww, Samuel. What a trooper! I sure hope next week's games go as planned!
man - these are great pictures -- I love the bumble bee -- does she make the bzzzzing noises. I would not like running into the tiger on a dark night -- I can hear him roar now. give them a hug for me. Sounds like you have as much rain as we do.!
You two are so cute. It was so kind of you to let your mommy visit the NW & so nice of her to take time for coffee with us! Wish we could just squeeze you! Hugs, Dayla & family
Post a Comment