Samuel came out of his quiet time with this picture in hand of the "manger" scene...Sunday, December 13, 2009
"12 Days until Christmas!"
We are counting down the days until Christmas with our advent calendar and a countdown chain. Samuel announces every morning how many days until Christmas is here!
Samuel came out of his quiet time with this picture in hand of the "manger" scene...
We put together a gingerbread house to start off our day yesterday. Sugar highs kept us from napping!
Samuel came out of his quiet time with this picture in hand of the "manger" scene...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like fun. Way to go Marc for all your hard work. I hear you on the gingerbread house. I finally put ours in the trash. I love Christmas but I am not enjoying all the candy desires that comes with it. Great photos.
Post a Comment