Monday, April 19, 2010

They listen...

So I really wanted to get a shower before the day was over and Samuel was occupied with basketball/shooting hoops so I just had to get Merideth occupied. (I know I only have two, for those of you who have more...) So she really wanted me to push her on the swings so I told her to put shoes and socks on and I would be out there soon. I am not sure the actual length of time I was getting ready but when I was finally decent enough to go outside I went to check on her and there she was sweetly sitting in the swing fully dressed and talking to her "friends" she had brought with her. I thought she looked so sweet so I had to take this picture. It also reminded me that my children do listen to me, especially when I have promised to do something with them. And what would she have done had I never come out to push her on the swing?

No comments: