Sunday, August 29, 2010

One week down

Well, we are one week down in our first year of school!!! Samuel is really enjoying it, is excited about homework, likes to share about new friends, loves to ride the bus, and seems very content after the first week. Yes, he is riding the bus. Yes, I (Erin), want to follow it every day to make sure he gets to the right spot at the right time. He is so excited to see friends on the bus and go for a little ride before school. It just means to us that he is truly growing up, why does that have to happen?!

At the bus stop, just three houses down from us, Samuel ready to go, us still in our pjs.



There he goes!

After going over bus rules mom says, "Samuel, if any thing happens on the bus that you want or need to tell us please do." Samuel responds, "mom, I don't have a phone!" I don't think it was a push for a phone but maybe a good start.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love all the pictures and updates. The kids are getting so big. I would be scared with Abi going on a bus by herself also.