Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Crafting Confession

Okay, I (Erin) have a confession to all who read our family blog; I have a craft addiction! Yes, that is why there has not been a post on our blog in 19 days! I have been having WAY too much fun crafting different stuff for the house. I was thinking about posting pictures to show but didn't think that would be good for my recovery process. I noticed that it was a problem when I was ready early to pick Samuel up from school and instead of going into the classroom to help out, I sat in my car and made fabric flowers...for 20 minutes! I have crafted some spring time decorations but plan to take a crafting break, after a already scheduled craft time with friends this week.

I certainly appreciate any advice from any other craft addictions out there!!!

Sorry to our family and friends who have missed out on our blog for the last almost month! We are still here and happy!

1 comment:

Brent and Dayla said...

So let me in on your craft...not that I need another one, but I would love to see pictures!!!