Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another long break from our blog!!!

I am not sure what it is about this year, but I/we have been really behind on updating our blog! I downloaded that pictures from our camera and there really were not many to download so I think we need to step it up in the picture taking area as well! We are enjoying life and enjoying a good balance of activity and time together.



Samuel is reading like crazy! It is super fun to see! He read the most minutes in the last month out of his class which puts him in the running against the other 6 1st grade classes. His favorites right now are the Magic Tree House books and the Bible.





Merideth showing off one of hers/our creations; a scarf made out of socks!




Elevation is coming along. There are still high hopes to have it ready enough to celebrate Samuel's 7th birthday there this week!





Merideth and Mason "helping" with the trampoline springs.

No comments: