Friday, August 17, 2012

Where have the Taylors Been!!!!

Well, we don't have a great excuse for not updating our blog!  Much like the rest of you we tend to stay busy and updating this blog moved way down on our priority list.  I think I, Erin, am updating it today because it is preventing me from crying in my bed all day since today was the first day of school for Samuel and Merideth and they both will now be at school ALL day EVERY day!!!

Here is a short list of where we have been since we were last in the blogging world:
Opening up Elevation Trampoline Park
Finishing up school
Holland
tennis camp
Mexico
art camp
Texas
turning 6!
Texas

The first day of school was a little heart wrenching...Samuel did great and is very excited, we love that! Merideth was a little nervous and overwhelmed and we hope she has a fun day and will want to go back next week.




3:40pm isn't coming fast enough so I can squeeze my kids!!!!!!

No comments: