Yep, that's right, up at 5:30am to play drums that he and dad brought home last night from Squatch's storage. Marc got these drums during his sixth grade year and they have been through numerous bands and used on court by Squatch. Squatch got a new set so now Samuel gets a bigger set than he had. Samuel especially likes this set because of the NBA logo on the base drum. He couldn't wait to show us all the "NBA drums!"

Then on to making cookies because that's what you do when you wear your bakers apron and hat.

Merideth, the official taste tester of EVERYTHING!

1 comment:
I remember those drums,I remember my dad sitting me on the stool and he would say do it like this and he wouls give me a beat and i would play one hit and say,"here you go!" I think we have it on vidio so you could ask him about it! well I miss u guys soo much and i have to take another test today but i love seeing the pics we are praying for you!
love you all and say hi to everyone for me!
love ya bye!,
becca
Post a Comment