Friday, May 23, 2008
New Swimming Atire and Ice Cream Cones!
What makes for a better day than new swimming suits and ice cream! Both of the kids were very impressed that we could have ice cream at home and have it in a cone! Mom liked it very much as she could determine the size of the scoop.
Samuel overheard one of his preschool friend's moms say, "Come on Henry, let's go get some nummies." The entire way home from preschool that day Samuel was obsessed with what "nummies" are. I told him that nummies are foods that we really like to eat. I asked him what foods he really likes to eat and his response was, "burger, fries, and white milk", which I think is more of a novelty, he rarely finishes any of it. The ice cream cone was added to Samuel's list of nummies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A pink and green rash guard - what could be cuter?!?!
Post a Comment