Saturday, May 3, 2008

Samuel's trend.

Samuel is at a point in his life that he really likes to wear "sporty" clothing. I am pretty sure it has been at least a month now since he wore jeans. Most of the shirts he wears, or wants to wear, have some sort of sporting theme to them. His ultimate favorite at this point is his "Nike Basketball" shirt and shorts. Every day he asks if they are clean and isn't very happy if they are dirty. The pants he wears have some sort of stripe on them, typically down the side. This is a battle we have chosen not to fight, unless they are dirty. Thankfully our social life doesn't require him to wear much beyond what he wants. I am tempted to buy more of what he likes but I know as soon as I do he will be done with that trend and on to another.

No comments: