Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nothing too exciting in our world!

Not too many exciting things happening here in OK! Marc is busy with appearances, Erin is heading to NM for a few days this week, the kids are having fun at school, gymnastics, basketball, and playing with friends. Allergies has taken on a whole knew meaning in Erin's life, something in OK gets to her and takes her down!
Here are some random pictures from the last month or so: Samuel's Valentine's Day party. Doughnuts and cookies...I am sure glad they had another couple of hours at school!
Merideth and Ms. Hope, Merideth's favorite, at her Valentine's day party.


All loaded up on sugar and off to the park!
It's loud!!

Sportin' the Nalgenes, cheers!
Big bubbles in the car.
Lots of, "take a picture of me mama!"

Superkids!!!

1 comment:

Brent and Dayla said...

Hey there! I love seeing all the photos! I hope you had a good trip to NM. Have you went to an allergist? I'm going to guess either dust or ragweed. I know one thing from my experience of living in the Midwest, if the farmers don't burn the pastures in the fall, then allergies are all the worse next spring. Anyways, I hope something will help with your allergies! Thinking of ya, Dayla