
There isn't much more fun than a great park and wonderful friends! (sounds cheesy, but it is what we love to do!)
There is something about standing in beach grass as tall as yourself that gets kids all excited!

Waiting for the train to pass under us.


"I have the new Squatch Highlight video, do you wanna watch it," Samuel asked Annie and Jonah when they were over for a BBQ.

Celebrating Ella's 4th birthday at a gymnastics place. The foam pit was a favorite.

Mom couldn't resist jumping in, it was tons of fun!

Ready for her nap but can't resist the sugary stuff.
1 comment:
Hi!! So I admit that I have had your blog on the setting where I just kept seeing your Christmas pictures when I would view your blog, so I figured you didn't update it. How wrong I was!!!! I can't believe how much I have missed out because of my own stupidity! It is so cool to see all the pictures of your family as the kids grow!! Thanks for meeting us at U Village the other day! Love, Dayla
Post a Comment