Sunday, June 1, 2008

"No more preschool?!"

Samuel's last day of preschool was last week. I think it was harder on me than him. He wasn't very keen on the idea that he would have to officially say goodbye to Teacher Carrie and he was curious if summer was over, I think because he knew when summer was over he would get to go to preschool again. One morning I talked with him about a new teacher that he will have in his new class, Ms. Hood. He got a worried look on his face and said, "mommy, that is a scary name." Thank goodness we have some time to work that one out! I feel pretty bad that I did not get many pictures until his last week in school, here are a few.
Dirt in the sensory table today. Many flowers were planted and uprooted.
Shaving cream on the table...Samuel is not big into this one. Most of the girls LOVED it!


Busy at work.


His caterpillar creation which transformed into a butterfly about 45 times, pretty awesome.



Story time.

No comments: